Cisco Network System Architect- Caesarea in Caesarea, Israel
Network System Architect- Caesarea
- Location: Caesarea, Hamerkaz, Israel
- Area of Interest Engineer - Network
- Job Type Professional
- Technology Interest Networking, Software Development, Testing
- Job Id 1209488
* What You'll Do? *
You’ll will live on the seam line between the SW and HW data path architecturesof tomorrow's leading infrastructure solutions.
Learn the functions, features and roadmap of various Cisco products enabled byLeaba Silicon, and program the device to enable those functions.
Contribute to data path architectures of roadmap devices to enable and improvesupport for new and existing product features.
This is a unique opportunity to understand products from the high levelapplication down to the data path implementation, with diverse career path toSW or ASIC architecture & development
In this role, you will:
• Design, develop and program data-path flows to support Cisco infrastructureproducts
• Interact with Cisco product teams, learn the applications the data pathrequired to support
• Drive the SW/HW integration
• contribute to the next generation of leading infrastructure products
* Who You'll Work With: *
You will join a smallteam ofprofessionals operatingin the heart ofCisco infrastructure products.
You will work and interact with Cisco product, hardware and software teams aspart of your data-path implementation.
The Leaba core R&D group, now part of Cisco, develops breakthroughnext-generation silicon products.
If you want to work with amazing people, developing the first iteration ofworld-class products, join us!
* Who You Are * ?
We are looking for someone to join a small, and yet influencing team that is:
• Familiar and have some background level in networking, topologies andforwarding protocols (bridge and routers)
• Is a team player with positive attitude
• Enjoy learning, self learning which can quickly ramp into new domains
• background in software/electrical engineer
• Have a B.Sc or higher, cum laude, from the top University’s, or arehighly praised/recommended by a Cisco employee.
* Why Cisco? *
The Leaba team is unique, motivated highly appreciated within Cisco.
As Cisco, we connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. Weinnovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give ussmart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in stylewith unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works,lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have afew purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity thatfuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.