MedExpress Urgent Care Employer Health Services Account Executive in Carol Stream, Israel
General Position Description:
Account Executive is responsible for growing sales of Employer Health Services in a specified territory. This individual will be accountable for generating market awareness at local and regional events, sales presentations, closing the sale and capitalizing on opportunities with existing clients.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, and Friendly.
- Has effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capitalizing on sales opportunities, and procuring new business for the company.
- Developing, managing, and nurturing new and existing business partnerships and accounts to accomplish volume and profit goals.*
- Planning and executing local and regional seminars, trade shows, job fairs and business show appearances including financial management/budgeting.
- Communication with applicable Operational Leaders in their assigned areas with updates on opportunities, accomplishments, efficiencies, etc.
- Developing and implementing reseller agreements, distribution strategies, and other Employer Health Services sales opportunities.
*Will be aided via Dir. Marketing & Communications, EHS
- Will interact and work closely with operations, center management and other marketing functions.
- Will interact and work with local government, educational, business and community organizations as well as prominent community members, and community/neighborhood influencers.
- Bachelor's degree. Solid understanding and knowledge of sales, marketing, brand building and promotion.
- At least two years of relevant work experience.
- Service orientation, self-starter, results oriented, team player and aptitude to work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Comfortable communicating with the general public as well as community organizations.
- Excellent time management, project coordination, attention to details and job follow-through skills.
Non-Center Based. Requires: the ability to sit at a computer for hours at a time (with some bending and stooping), travel to Centers (if so, the noise level is moderate and there is potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens). Ability to lift 50 lbs.
About the Organization MedExpress opened the doors of its first location in Morgantown, West Virginia in 2001 to create a welcoming, considerate neighborhood medical center.
Since then, MedExpress has grown as part of our commitment to making sure patients in communities across the country have access to high-quality care when they need it. Today, we are uniquely positioned to address two of the largest challenges facing the U.S. healthcare system-access and affordability. By living our values of Genuine. Caring. Friendly® in everything we do, we have the amazing power to improve peoples' lives.
As we work to solve the challenges in health care today, we need individuals who will be brave enough to tackle challenges and seize opportunities. The ability to provide high-quality care and exceed our patients' expectations belongs to each of us-whether you are a physician in our center or part of our IT team in our administrative offices. It is our responsibility to bring it to life for every MedExpress patient.
Together, we can revolutionize health care.
At MedExpress, we believe a satisfying work environment makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed. We offer:
Competitive salaries and benefits
Flexibility and balance
Appreciation and recognition
Be a part of the team that is redefining the healthcare experience - one patient at a time.
EOE Statement MedExpress strives to maintain a workplace that accepts and appreciates the differences among our employees. The company will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with respect to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Title: Employer Health Services Account Executive
Location: Wheaton, IL (E Geneva Rd)