Microsoft Corporation BAPI ILDC Business Manager in Haifa, Israel
Microsoft BAPI (Business Applications, Platform and Intelligence) development group in Israel is looking for an energetic Business Manager (BM) to join and support a highly dynamic and successful team, helping to manage its next period of accelerated growth in size, and effectively support its day-to-day operations at scale (150+ employees across two sites - Haifa and Hertzelya).
In this capacity, the BM will support the group’s General Manager and its leadership team (LT) to define and execute the business ROB, manage and track action items, projects, group budget, employee recruitment, etc. As part of this role the BM is expected to work closely with the BAPI Executive office, support and backup where needed
• Manage the group rhythm of the business, with tight alignment with BAPI Executive Office in Redmond.
• Manage and track BAPI ILDC group budget, headcount fulfillment, and office space allocation, working closely with relevant ILDC functions like finance, HR and RE&F.
• Advise BAPI ILDC LT on team pulse, key business decisions, and org-wide initiatives.
• Support the GM with external stakeholder (e.g. – startups, customers) meetings preparation.
• Support key strategic group projects and events across a variety of topics and areas, from inception to successful delivery.
• Support the GM as ILDC site core LT member with specific projects delivery.
Experience and qualifications:
• Past BM (or similar role, like project or release manager) experience is highly preferred.
• Highly representative, with can-do service attitude.
• Technical literacy and deep interest in learning about new areas of technology.
• Strong communications skills in both Hebrew and English - written, oral, and interpersonal.
• Must be detail-oriented and have analytical problem-solving capabilities, including the ability to effectively analyze multiple data sources and recommend the best actions.
• Proven ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels. Self-starter who deals well with ambiguity.
• Strong project management skills: proven ability to lead multiple high-profile projects forward and effectively leverage available resources to drive results. Successfully navigate between various strategic parallel objectives. Strength in establishing core business practices with relevant metrics to measure success.
• Reliable, maintaining high level of confidentiality without exception.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances
We greatly encourage and welcome qualified candidates who happen to have disabilities to apply for jobs in our company
All FTE positions will be required to pass the Microsoft background check upon hire Business programs & operations