Dell Associate, Anti Fraud in Herzelia, Israel
RSA is looking for you!!
We are looking for part time students at the AFCC (Anti-Fraud Command Center) at Herzliya!
This part time position is a great way to earn money and gain real work experience!
The new course is planned to start on Sunday November 19, 2017 .
We want talented students with an affinity for internetworking to join the RSA Consumer Solution’s 24*7 Anti-Fraud Command Center (AFCC) which provides online fraud detection to the first tier financial institutions in the world!
You will be trained to detect and analyze online threats and act according to AFCC procedures to deploy counter measures , block and shut down the threat.
Detect phishing attacks
Analyze new fraud trends and technologies
Forensics analysis and research
Shut down fraudulent websites
Communicate with customer to update on attack status
· Commitment to work in the company for a year and a half.
· Candidates should be able to work 3-4 shifts per week.
· Proficiency in English (Written and verbal).
· Very strong interpersonal & communication skills.
· Full participation in the AFCC course- 5 days on a full-time basis (09:00-17:00).
· 2+ years of studies left – An advantage.
· Previous experience in an internet company helpdesk – An advantage.
· In–depth technical knowledge of the internet world – An advantage.
APPLY NOW!!: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
Engineering - Other
400 - SECURITY
Israel - Herzelia