Microsoft Corporation Program Manager Student - Excel in Herzelia, Israel
How would you like to take part in re-shaping the future of Excel and modernizing the best and leading data analysis tool in the world?
Do you like waking up in the morning and knowing that the product you’ll work on today will be used by hundreds of millions of users around the world?
Does it excite you to be able to provide users with the tools they need to collaborate to and analyze data to allow them to make informed business decisions in a cloud-first, data-driven world?
• Student in computer science or industrial engineering
• Strong technical skills, passion for delighting customers, leadership skills and passion to make an industry-wide impact
• Team player, confident and enthusiastic
• Data driven DNA
• Experience in UX planning- advantage
• Experience in software development and/or program management- advantage
• A working knowledge of how to design, spec, and deliver highly available and scalable solutions- advantage
Come and join the challenge as part of a fun team and grow with the Excel family!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We greatly encourage and welcome qualified candidates who happen to have disabilities to apply for jobs in our company.
Program management (engineering)