Microsoft Corporation Senior Program Manager - Azure Information Protection in Herzelia, Israel
We are the Azure Information Protection Group, based on the acquired start-up Secure Islands.
With the proliferation of cloud services, mobile devices and data collaboration, the task of controlling and protecting sensitive data have become more challenging than ever; information protection is at the CISO’s top of mind over the recent years.
Our mission is to understand information and help organizations to classify, label and protect their data – to prevent the next information loss, while enabling productivity.
Among our customers are the biggest hacking targets in the world; for them, we offer a comprehensive solution, utilizing state of the art classification and encryption technologies. A short video about Azure Information Protection is available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWcnZFMPcnE&t=94s
If like us, security is something you’re passionate about, you live and love data, and love creating products that will deliver great and safe experience for millions of users and devices - come join us and protect the most sensitive data in the world. Our group’s culture combine proven startup experience and mentality within the industry leading RND of Microsoft!
• 5+ years of program/product management experience working on an enterprise grade, large scale product
• Proven technical skills with the capacity to understand both functional and technical aspects of a complex system
• Customer-obsessed, working closely with large, global enterprises - during product preview and product deployment
• Demonstrated skills market understanding, building a product roadmap, prioritize and write features requirements, define MVP, and project planning.
• Strong UX orientation. UI experience is highly recommended
• Great people skills, ability to work effectively as part of a group, and in fostering cross-group collaboration
• A BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances
We greatly encourage and welcome qualified candidates who happen to have disabilities to apply for jobs in our company
All FTE positions will be required to pass the Microsoft background check upon hire Program management (engineering)