Microsoft Corporation Senior Program Manager - Surface in Herzelia, Israel
Are you passionate about technology?
Are you eager to make a difference and influence the way people interact with computers?
Want to lead teams to deliver high end quality products?
Surface Israel team is developing the next generation pen and touch products for Microsoft’s Surface.
Program Management team is responsible for delivering custom technology solutions and drive their product definition.
Step up to the challenge to lead a multi-disciplinary program and bridge between products to the technology that makes them.
Be a part of team which changes the way we interact with computers.
• Define & scope product and its deliverables (Features, Spec & timeline).
• Manage HW and SW programs with cutting edge technologies that empower Microsoft’s Surface products with the best pen and touch experience.
• Deliver multi-disciplinary product which involves ME, EE (VLSI, HW), FW, SW teams to bring a system solution.
• Develop, track and manage comprehensive program plans comprising of schedule, feature set, integration points, budget, supply chain to reach the program objectives.
• Matrix management of an extensive multi-disciplinary core team within the company.
• Provide continuous updates to upper management.
• Electrical Engineer, Software Engineer, Industrial Engineer or other engineering degree (B.Sc from a known university)
• MBA or M.Sc, advantageous
• Minimum 7-years of experience managing SW & HW programs, preferably in a multi-disciplinary product environment
• Proven experience in customer facing positions
• Excellent communication and management skills
• Excellent English (verbal and writing)
• Willingness to travel abroad
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances
We greatly encourage and welcome qualified candidates who happen to have disabilities to apply for jobs in our company
All FTE positions will be required to pass the Microsoft background check upon hire Program management (engineering)