Microsoft Corporation Software Engineer II - Adallom in Herzelia, Israel
Adallom (Acquired by Microsoft) is developing the next generation of security tools, when your data is outside your network, and firewalls and perimeters don’t work.
Our technology allows organizations to protect their data in the cloud from any location, device or network (Wow! It’s magic!)
If you’re an awesome team player, looking to work in a live, vibrant environment, where you can contribute, learn and influence - your place is with us!
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Software and Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
• Team player skills, effectiveness both in independent and collaborative work.
• Ability to learn and use new technologies. Ability to understand complex distributed systems and troubleshoot them.
• Passion for agile development methodology.
• Working experience using React and Angular development frameworks.
• Familiarity with Flux and/or Redux application architecture.
• Experience in Python/Django (our back-end).
• Background in data security and cloud-based applications.
• Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch preferred).
• Experience with Linux-based environments.
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools (Jenkins, Chef preferred).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We greatly encourage and welcome qualified candidates who happen to have disabilities to apply for jobs in our company.
All FTE positions will be required to pass the Microsoft background check upon hire. Development (engineering)