Microsoft Corporation Software Engineer II - Application Insights in Herzelia, Israel
The Analytics engineering team of Application Insights and OMS products is looking for an outstanding, talented technical full stack developer.
The team’s mission is to deliver the most compelling end-to-end solution for telemetry analytics for modern applications and cloud platform.
The team and product are using state of art big data processing techniques and methodologies to process and provide analytics insights from hundreds of terabytes of data per day.
The team is practicing state of the art agile methodologies and technologies in a microservice cloud environment.
We are looking for a visionary, highly skilled and experienced full stack software engineer to design, drive and the Log Analytics experience of the product.
If you are interested in building a revolutionary experience both backend and front end targeting every cloud developer this is the team for you.
Qualified candidates meet the following requirements:
• BSC or MSC in Software Eng. or Computer Eng.
• 2+ years of proven hands on technical skills
• Experience in full stack and UI is a big advantage
• Attention to details and passion for quality – specifically -passion for providing outstanding customer experience
• Strong problem analysis skills
• Experience and Passion around software engineering and code
• Experience in building state of the art, very polished UX/UI is a big advantage
• Knowledge in modern UX/UI frameworks and advantage
• Team player with passion for collaboration
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances
We greatly encourage and welcome qualified candidates who happen to have disabilities to apply for jobs in our company
All FTE positions will be required to pass the Microsoft background check upon hire