Microsoft Corporation Software Engineer II - Azure Security Center in Herzelia, Israel
Azure Security Center — cloud security market leader that gives customers visibility and control without impeding agility and helps them stay ahead of cyber threats as they evolve.
Our team is leading in analyzing multi-cloud stack and provide to user comprehensive security view, recommendations and remediation. In addition, we are building high scale product which will deal with millions of cloud resources, orchestrate on data pipes provisioning and much more!
We are looking for a highly talented software developer who will be independent and committed to the team needs and targets. We believe that collaboration and creative thinking are the key for success.
So, join us for making an impact and helping Azure customers be more secure.
• 3-5 years of professional experience in software development.
• Highly hands-on (coding, infra, end-to-end delivery).
• An all-around player capable of research, coding, and assume ownership.
• Autodidactic abilities to ramp up quickly on new technologies.
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
• Great people skills, leadership and collaboration.
• B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science from University (or equivalent).
• Knowledge in one of the following: Azure, AWS, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, SDN.
• Knowledge building distributed Cloud services.
• Knowledge in security & networking.
What will you be doing:
• Analyzing cross-cloud resources such as storage, AAD, networking, etc. gain deep understanding in cloud stack.
• Building full stack scenarios to prevent security attacks on cloud resources.
• Design and implement high scale, distributed, cross GEO solutions.
• Analyze usage and service behavior based on data.
• Collaborate with peer teams in Israel and US.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We greatly encourage and welcome qualified candidates who happen to have disabilities to apply for jobs in our company.
All FTE positions will be required to pass the Microsoft background check upon hire. Development (engineering)