Microsoft Corporation Software Engineering Lead - Azure Security Center in Herzelia, Israel
The Azure Security Center group at Microsoft is building a cutting-edge hybrid data center protection product that gives customers visibility and control without impeding agility and helps them stay ahead of cyber threats as they evolve.
You will join the group that is responsible for advanced threat detection, reporting to the group engineering manager. You will lead a team of super talented software engineers and security-savvy individuals, building a platform to harness machine learning, behavioral profiling, and advanced security analytics to detect emerging threats and advanced attacks by engineering a hyper-scale service to defend millions of hosts.
We are looking for a hands-on Software Engineering Lead with experience shipping products and an understanding of the realities in doing so. You will play a key role on communication and alignment up and down the organizational structure, from executives to individual contributors, across our product teams and addressing complex customer issues.
The ideal candidate is passionate about leading people as well as digging deep into solving complex real-world problems by applying engineering skills to big data and to security.
• 10+ years of commercial software development experience using C#, Java or C/C++.
• 5+ years of experience leading engineering teams through all phases of the development cycle.
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
• Demonstrated ability of leading by influencing and working effectively cross-group.
• BSc degree or higher in Computer Science, a related field or has an equivalent technical education.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hebrew, including communication with executives, with developers and PMs.
• Insight and intuitive thinking to recognize, address proactively and solve hard problems that span technology, development models, testing, and other areas.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
More about Azure Security Center –
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances
We greatly encourage and welcome qualified candidates who happen to have disabilities to apply for jobs in our company
All FTE positions will be required to pass the Microsoft background check upon hire Development (engineering)