Dell Software Quality Sr Engineer in Herzelia, Israel
SW Quality Engineer (RSA, Herzliya)
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and review test plans and test code (Java).
· Develop and automate unit, integration, functional, and system test
· Implementing and documenting tests within an agile development process.
· Implementing continuous automated integration and test environments and tools.
· Generate and analyze test reports and communicate results with engineering and management
BSc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
Passion for quality
At least 2 years of experience with Java
Knowledge in web technologies
Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and all aspects of application phases from design through deployment.
Team player in Agile/Scrum environment, confident and enthusiastic.
Must have demonstrated ability to develop and execute test cases for complex requirements.
Debugging and problem analysis skills.
Ability to learn new technologies and tools rapidly.
Previous experience in SaaS related products/environments – Advantage
Familiarity with scripting language – Advantage
Knowledge in Linux OS – Advantage
Fluency in English.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
Engineering - Software
400 - SECURITY
Israel - Herzelia