General Electric Cyber Security Researcher in Herzliya, Israel
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE’s Cybersecurity Research Lab develops and applies technical expertise technology to protect critical GE products from a broad spectrum of evolving Cyber-enabled risks and threats. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a thorough understanding of Cyber Security attack techniques and mitigation in the application level and infrastructure level. The candidate must also have demonstrated experience developing and designing security solutions.
Essential duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Pen-Testing skills and proven experience
• Discover and mitigate vulnerabilities in sensitive Critical Infrastructure
• Develop and design innovative cyber security solutions for unique and complex technologies
• Work in partnership with government agencies, leading industry experts, and academia
• Leverage traditional and non-traditional research methodologies to advance GE’s overall Cybersecurity practice
• Cyber security professional with a minimum of 5 years of experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with at least 2 years of relevant experience in software/hardware research and development
• Must possess strong verbal & written communication skills in English, with demonstrated experience
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Herzliya, Israel
• Must submit to a background investigation, including verification of past employment and educational background
• Experienced talented individuals who have expertise in these types of technologies: Reverse Engineering,Developing POCs and pen-testing tools,Threat Modeling,Threat Modeling, Networking communication research, Deep understanding of cryptography, Bypassing intrusion Detection and Prevention systems
• Reliable and responsible
• Passionate about cyber security
• Versatile, fast learner and highly resourceful
• Ability to work independently and as part of the team
Locations: Israel; Herzliya
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.