General Electric Product Manager in Herzliya, Israel
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Digital is looking for a self-motivated Product Champion to drive Predix Marketplace product portfolio in the fast growing IIOT BizOps domain.
· Shape and execute product roadmap to ensure GE Digital product leadership in the relevant business domains market
· Proactively gather, prioritize and validate market and customer needs, and competitive landscape
· Build and oversee product requirements specifications and backlog
· Craft and deliver product presentations, documentation, FAQ and white papers to sales staff, customers and prospects
· Closely collaborate with engineering to plan portfolio releases and deliver high quality products
· Train and collaborate with Nurego and client staff on products capabilities and roadmap
·Creative and open minded person that can proactively identify trends and opportunities, and independently execute the full process from idea to product
·Strong leader with passion and “can do” approach to create compelling product experience
· Proactive independent self-starter to drive toward deadlines and deliverables in a multi-tasking environment
· Excellent interpersonal and customer communication skills with fluent written and verbal English
· 5+ years of product management experience preferably in the cloud enterprise SaaS market
· Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility
· Technical background in software architecture, Big Data and Analytics
· Experience in team/project management
· A relevant degree
Locations: Israel; Herzliya
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.