Amazon.com Verification Engineer in Hod Hasharon, Israel
Exciting opportunity to join Amazon in developing its next generation products for the cloud market.
We are looking for talented people to join the Pre-silicon Verification team and help us technically lead the challanges of the next decade.
Position can be located in the north (Haifa) or in the Center ( Hod-Hashsaron)
· Electrical/Computer Science engineer with GPA of: > 85
· More than 4 years of experience with RTL verification.
· Knowledge of Hardware verification concepts and tools (UVM , Coverage Driven verification)
· Good understanding and knowledge of object oriented programming concepts
· Team player.
· Highly motivated.
· Willing to work in dynamic and demanding environment.
· Fast learner.
· Knowledge in the following programming languages:Perl/Bash/TCl/Python/
· Knowledsge in PCIe, Processors, Ethernet, DDR
AMZR Req ID: 565773
External Company URL: www.amazon.com