Applied Materials Administrative Support - Temporary position in Kyriat Gat, Israel
Has developed proficiency in a range of processes or procedures through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience. Completes a variety of atypical assignments, as needed. Works within defined processes and procedures or methodologies and may help determine the appropriate approach for new assignments. Completes work with a limited degree of supervision. Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience.
Prepares letters, memos, reports and presentation material using appropriate software. Composes correspondence as required and determines most effective formats for charts, presentations, etc.
Screens phone calls and where possible, immediately deals with issues/requests on behalf of the person(s) supported (as authorized).
Set up meetings, video conferences, and conference calls on/off-side as needed.
Maintains individual calendars (electronic) as needed for appointments and meetings.
Receives, organizes, and distributes daily mail and immediately deals with issues/request on behalf of the person(s) supported (as authorized).
Makes travel arrangements, via the Corporate Travel department.
May coordinate special arrangements, such as tours for visiting VIPs, award ceremonies, conferences, or moves.
Executes special research and data analysis tasks. Runs reports and ensures data accuracy. Participates in creating and/or creates departmental procedures and documentation. Performs other special project work.
- Has developed proficiency in a range of analytical processes or procedures to carry out assigned tasks
- Has a good understanding of how the team integrates with others to achieve objectives
- May provide informal guidance and support to more junior team members
- Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on existing precedents or procedures
- Impacts the quality of own work and its contribution to the team
- Uses communication skills to regularly exchange information
High School Diploma/GED
2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Middle East-Israel-Southern-ISR,Kyriat Gat
Job Title: Administrative Support - Temporary position
Requisition ID: 1704924
Shift: Day Job
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation