eBay Python Developer- Computer Vision Group in Netanya, Israel
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay’s Computer Vision team is looking for a Core Senior Developer to join our amazing group. Your primary focus will be the development of new internal and external services, based on cutting-edge Deep Learning technologies, that will serve billions of requests from eBay’s users around the world. As a member of the infrastructure team, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of highly scalable web services and evolve them to ensure maximum performance and stability.
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant web services
• Design and implementation of high throughput batch processes.
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Writing modular, testable, and efficient code
• Integration of the web services in eBay’s platform
Skills and Qualifications
• Object Oriented Programming – 5+ years of experience
• Experience with Python - mandatory
• Experience with Java - advantage
• Working with distributed processes and technologies (Apache Storm, Apache Spark)
• Relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
• Distributed Message Queues (Celery, Kafka)
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
View our accessibility info at https://www.ebayinc.com/accessibility/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.