Marvell Engineering - Software - Software Embedded Design in Petach, Israel
Marvell is seeking an experienced Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join a SW team developing leading-edge technology for our network and storage product lines.
Our ideal candidate should enjoy being part of strong team, learning new skills, problem-solving and have a passion for technology.
He or she should be able to work both independently and as part of a team. The position provides an opportunity to be involved in all aspects of engineering development starting from product specification and development through adaptation and deployment at customers systems.
• BSc / MSc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering
• At least 5 years’ of experience in RT/Embedded systems development
• Knowledge and experience in TCP/IP/L2 networking
• Understanding of processors architecture, SW/HW interfaces
• Experience with embedded Linux and RTOS environments
• Experience with NVMe SSD devices, Object storage, RDMA NICs – significant advantage
• Excellent engineering skills – problem solving, pragmatic approach, broad system view
• Knowledge of continuous development and integration methodologies concepts – advantage
• Fluency in C/C , Knowledge of Python - advantage
Job: *Engineering - Software
Title: Engineering - Software - Software Embedded Design
Requisition ID: 170343