Microsoft Corporation Account Executive - Industry in Ra’anana, Israel
Microsoft Israel enterprise division is seeking a world class sales professional to manage our customer relationships at the Industry sector.
This Account Executive (AE) will be responsible for providing strategic business leadership and day-to-day IT program management.
In this role, the AE will enable Microsoft’s worldwide field sales and services organization to achieve its goal of winning value-producing deployments, driving global customer satisfaction and growing revenue.
AE success will in part be measured by the impact this customer’s “IT Showcase” has on Microsoft enterprise sales.
You will build and manage key relationships, monitor deployment projects, engage resources and lead a diverse and talented virtual team.
You will engage with Microsoft’s senior leadership team for Executive Sponsorship.
• This Account Executive is responsible for teaming with the customer’s IT Organization to build strategic relationships within the account, articulating a clear vision, generating enthusiasm, and impacting multiple operating groups.
• The AE is responsible for selling at the most strategic level within the account and implementing a broad solutions and services strategy.
• The Account Executive will mobilize all appropriate Microsoft resources (Sales, Technical Specialists, Consulting, Support, Product Groups and Executives) to support customer interests that the AE advocates on the customer’s behalf keeping Microsoft’s long term interests in focus.
• The Account Executive is responsible for revenue growth and is expected to increase customer satisfaction.
• In addition, the AE is expected to drive deployment of Microsoft’s infrastructure products of the accounts and must ensure that line of business applications are developed on Microsoft’s platform thus creating compelling business reasons for the account to purchase future upgrades.
• 5 years+ experience in corporate sales of software and services in the Enterprise market segment.
• Extensive experience engaging with senior executives within large enterprise customers.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required.
• Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
• Candidate should have excellent organization and collaboration skills.
• Candidate must be a strategic thinker and have proven excellence in Strategic Account planning and delivery.
• Technology background and understanding is essential.
• Knowing Microsoft products and solutions - an advantage.
• A BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, management, social science, humanities, marketing, or related field (MBA preferred).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We greatly encourage and welcome qualified candidates who happen to have disabilities to apply for jobs in our company.
All FTE positions will be required to pass the Microsoft background check upon hire. Sales