Microsoft Corporation Solution Sales Manager - Azure Applications and Infrastructure in Ra’anana, Israel
The Impact You’ll Be Making-
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
• 50% - Develops and coaches high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
• 30% - Builds and transform new markets and identify and capitalize and lead transformational shifts in our customers.
• 20% - Disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meets sales targets and operational standards.
Who We Are Looking For-
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• Experienced. 10+ years of experience developing high-performing enterprise application platform sales teams and a proven track record of exceeding team quotas/targets at Microsoft or cloud competitor in areas involving cloud application development, application portfolio modernization, cloud application migration, datacenter modernization, ERP apps on cloud, Big compute and related preferred
• Management. Successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles at Fortune 1000 accounts.
• Leader. Coaching direct reports in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning
• Collaborative. Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills.
• Excellent Communicator. Executive level communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to mentor others.
• Technical Knowledge. Possess both business acumen and cloud application and infrastructure-related technology knowledge to connect how customer business issues impact their IT environments. Familiarity and understanding of cloud oriented practices and approaches including DevOps, PaaS, containers, Hybrid cloud, migration and modernization of applications using cloud, Big Data and Compute.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology-related discipline, or in Business Administration required.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), and consultative selling desired.
• Additional training or education in enterprise application architecture on cloud preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We greatly encourage and welcome qualified candidates who happen to have disabilities to apply for jobs in our company.
All FTE positions will be required to pass the Microsoft background check upon hire.