Microsoft Corporation Solution Sales Manager - Modern WorkPlace & Dynamics in Ra’anana, Israel
The Impact You’ll Be Making-
The reinvention of business process represents a bold bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud services.
The mission of Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365 is to help our customer digitally transform their businesses to drive new sources of revenue, create new and engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
As a Solutions Sales Manager, you will accelerate business by building ambitious sales plans to capitalize on transformational shifts occurring in the market place.
You will develop smart selling solutions with partners to focus on business value, make deals bigger, faster, and more impactful.
You will be a market-influencer able to leverage a strong and active Business Decision Maker network and challenge Sellers with insights and perspectives that empower them to adopt new practices, think differently and accelerate business growth.
You are disciplined in business management and thrive in a complex solution selling world.
Lead sellers to drive Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365 business to overachieve targets
• Meets team sales and revenue targets
• Maintains the pipeline and the forecast to required operational standards
• Drives new business opportunities to achieve targets contributing positively to relevant subsidiary scorecard metrics
• Even higher levels of operational excellence. Ensure appropriate 4 quarter qualified pipeline in place by workload/solution.
• Develops a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and by preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
• Coaches Seller’s with a “challenger mentality” by prompting Seller’s to engage early and lead with new insights on how to grow the customers’ business.
• Successful teams and team members are recognized and rewarded, both within the sales organization Corporate levels.
• Lead from the front, personally engaging at CxO level to support and coach teams on opportunity discovery and acceleration
• Lead sellers to drive end-to-end business solutions, increasing customer and partner satisfaction and average deal sizes YoY.
• Lead cross-team to ensure customer intent to consume cloud services sold.
Bring together Microsoft solutions with Partner solutions, fully leverage the synergy effect with our partners, and co-sell with them to make deals bigger and faster.
Who We Are Looking For-
10+ years of experience:
• solution sales for Office 365 , CRM, ERP, or similar business applications
• selling software-as-a-service or cloud-based business applications to enterprise customers.
• identifying unique and complex business challenges and solutions.
• leading million-dollar business app deals requiring orchestration of large, dispersed, virtual teams composed of industry, solution, technical, licensing & legal team members.
• successfully displacing competitors.
• carrying and exceeding a large sales quota by driving and closing enterprise deals.
• demonstrated passion and commitment for customer success.
5+ years of experience:
• Demonstrated Sales and Sales Management experience in Industry-aligned Enterprise sales.
Deep Understanding of:
• Business solutions, ERP , CRM and how they translate into business impact.
• The security, regulatory and compliance needs of global customers.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft’s commercial cloud offerings – including Microsoft Office 365,Dynamics 365.
• Competitors and related ecosystem.
• The latest business value selling methodologies, practices and technologies that drive sales prospecting and sales management in complex solution selling environments.
• Excels at developing strong relationships and leadership connections to understand customer needs.
• Adept at challenging perspectives with new ideas that reframes thinking about deriving value from Microsoft solutions.
• Very strong presentation, white boarding and communication skills.
• Demonstrated people leader able to coach and inspire a diverse team of Solution Sales and Pre- Sales Professionals.
• Strong negotiating skills.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Business Management or Industry related discipline - MBA a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We greatly encourage and welcome qualified candidates who happen to have disabilities to apply for jobs in our company.
All FTE positions will be required to pass the Microsoft background check upon hire.