Microsoft Corporation Solution Specialist - Azure Applications and Infrastructure in Ra’anana, Israel
What Joining the Microsoft Team Means?
Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to levels they can't achieve anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky's-the-limit thinking -- a cloud-enabled world.
At Microsoft we have unique capabilities to meet the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision around the globe, and to make a difference in peoples' lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet.
Are you insatiably curious? Do you embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Azure is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and Microsoft is hiring Azure Applications and Infrastructure Solution Specialist (SSP).
As an SSP, you will be a senior solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed Azure sales and usage/consumption targets for application and infrastructure related workloads in your assigned accounts. You will help customers evaluate our cloud platform for their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at:
The Impact You’ll Be Making:
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
• 50% - Build and transform new markets and lead transformational shifts in our customers. Develop, communicate and provide high business impact solutions that enable digital transformation
• 30% - Disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meets sales targets and operational standards.
• 20% - Maintain and develop a positive Customer and Partner Experience (CPE).
Who We Are Looking For:
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• Experienced. 5+ years’ experience selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers with a focus on cloud application development and cloud infrastructure technologies preferred.
• Account Management. Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, and large dollar licensing and deal negotiation required.
• Executive Presence. Experience and expertise selling to senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria preferred.
• Problem Solver. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies, specifically solutions related to new internal LOB apps and external facing apps, migration to cloud, Hybrid cloud, datacenter infrastructure modernization, DevOps/DevTest required.
• Collaborative. Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence required.
• Cloud Platform. Understanding of cloud platforms including Azure platform services, hybrid cloud technologies, developer tools and/or complementing solutions. Requires the ability to articulate and present the business value of Microsoft's Azure apps and infrastructure related cloud solutions and have firm understanding of Microsoft's strategies and products relative to major competitors required.
• Leadership. Experience leading large cloud deals especially those involving Application portfolio modernization and migration, ERP on cloud, Big compute and related preferred.
• Competitive Landscape. Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and cloud platform competitor landscape preferred.
• Partners. Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred, or equivalent experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We greatly encourage and welcome qualified candidates who happen to have disabilities to apply for jobs in our company.
All FTE positions will be required to pass the Microsoft background check upon hire.