Microsoft Corporation Solution Specialist - Modern Workplace in Ra’anana, Israel
What Joining the Microsoft Team Means?
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers deeply care about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking things global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning and insatiably curious.
We lean into uncertainty, take risks and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
The Impact You’ll Be Making -
Are you passionate about helping customers drive Digital Transformation?
Are you looking for a position where you will be central to driving high impact in one of Microsoft’s top priorities?
As the Modern Workplace Solution Sales Specialist (SSP), you will be responsible for working with Business Decision Makers to understand their unique business needs.
You will also be on point to orchestrate an extensive v-team covering multiple areas including Security & Compliance, Collaboration, Analytics and Modern Desktop to architect a solution that will empower their employees by creating a Secure Productive Enterprise.
As a Modern Workplace SSP you will:
• Be the Modern Workplace sales leader and expert for your assigned set of accounts.
• Own and drive new revenue growth for Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions within assigned accounts by setting and achieving monthly sales forecasts.
• Deliver customer business transformation and success through accelerated adoption and usage resulting in customer references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
• Compete aggressively and proactively to win new business and share through differentiated customer business value
Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems.
• Identify customer business challenges and bring them to agreement on the business value of the Modern Workplace solutions - including detailed relevant BDM & Industry use cases, financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership & Return on Investment.
• Own opportunities from start to close by orchestrating an extensive virtual teams consisting of technical and partner roles across an extensive portfolio of products.
• Orchestrate the completion of a successful Customer Success Plan in all new opportunities before opportunity is closed to drive deployment and usage.
• Foster and expand Microsoft’s relationships with Customer Business Decision Makers and lead sales team to blockers to evaluation, contracting, deployment, and usage. Stay sharp and assist Microsoft transform how we deliver value to customers.
• Continuously nurture and expand sales, business, technology, and competitive readiness.
• Participate in internal Microsoft sales communities and in the broader industry through events, yammer, community gatherings and more.
Who We Are Looking For?
• Experienced. 5+ years of related sales experience in the following areas: Productivity, Windows, Mobility and Devices.
• Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition.
• Collaborative. Work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing.
• Growth Mindset. Willing to continue nurturing and developing potential.
• Amazing Salesperson: Exhibits outstanding operational excellence - including monthly/quarterly forecasting, building healthy pipeline, CRM entry and hygiene, opportunity management and virtual team orchestration.
• Overachiever: Exceeds sales goals in an assigned sales territory.
• Leader: Demonstrated sales and partner management experience.
• Proficient: Experience with complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Holden, etc.) and sales methodologies.
• Challenger mindset: Competes to win new market share.
• Influential: Significant experience delivering persuasive. presentations to business decision makers.
• BS/BA degree is required. MBA preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We greatly encourage and welcome qualified candidates who happen to have disabilities to apply for jobs in our company.
All FTE positions will be required to pass the Microsoft background check upon hire.