Applied Materials EBI Systems Qualification Engineer in Rehovot, Israel
Demonstrates higher level knowledge and skills within own discipline. Solves varied and moderately complex problems. Exhibits knowledge of the company, processes and customers.
For complicated but single discipline features:Partners with development engineers during development process. Provide risk assessment. Ensure quality per defined specification. Prepares test procedures and work plans for qualification. Designs and implements methods for Qualifying, testing and evaluating of features as well as full systems and products. Execute qualification and testing procedures.
Analyzes simple features reports and recommends corrective actions.
Lead Integration of sub system: Responsibility to R&D sub system and system level integration. Provide integration plans (Tools, HC, work plans). Leads and executes on and off tool integration. Provide feedback to R&D on all integration aspects. Recommend (and sometime lead) corrective actions.
Production documentation: define and qualify full build book and some of the sub system ATP tests.
For build and sub system procedures:Provides 3rd level escalation. Focal for field issues. Focal for manufacturing issues.
Developed or take part in developing of (according to PD procedures) calibrations to improve tool performance, EOU, Maintenance and quality.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Middle East-Israel-Central-ISR,Rehovot
Job Title: EBI Systems Qualification Engineer
Requisition ID: 1701692
Shift: Day Job
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation