Applied Materials Hardware (HW) Qualification and Development Support Team (DST) Engineer II - (E2) in Rehovot, Israel
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
High level technical knowledge in at least one R&D discipline (Optic, Electronic, Motion, SEM). 1. Support R&D module owner in “Off & On Tool” Module Integration, Calibration and Qualification; 2. Qualify Module performance to spec (on & off tool); 3. Support R&D development (C&F) activities.
Qualifications: 1. Qualification of non-system components (isolated from application); 2. Define & execute Qualification plans; Define, execute and qualify calibration procedures (off and on tool).
Expert in tool Build and Integration.
Production documentation: define and qualify full build book and some of the sub system ATP tests.
Basic debug abilities and 3rd level of escalation (in some cases) to modules that are within area of expertise
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Middle East-Israel-Central-ISR,Rehovot
Job Title: Hardware (HW) Qualification and Development Support Team (DST) Engineer II - (E2)
Requisition ID: 1701490
Shift: Day Job
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation