Applied Materials Manager , Qual & GPS Engineer - (M3) in Rehovot, Israel
Supervises the daily activities of administrative, technical or operations support teams (jobs that typically fall on the C, O or T band). Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager. Generally does not perform the work supervised.
Provides technical support to local CE support teams directly and through supervision of individual contributors, both on-site and remotely. Support tasks can range from helping to supply spare parts, searching for BKMs etc. to support for system level troubleshooting.
Generates and presents, as required, system performance data. This data to include performance metrics such as MTBF, MTBI and Availability. Reporting will also include process data and I/W spending analysis if required.
Supports GPS in the generation of documentation such as CENs and BKMs.
Drives part FA if assigned ownership.
- Demonstrates understanding and application of procedures and concepts within own job family and basic knowledge of other related job families.
- Applies understanding of how the team relates to other closely related areas to improve efficiency of own team
- Has formal supervisory responsibilities; sets priorities for and coaches employees to meet daily deadlines
- Uses judgment to identify and resolve day-to-day technical and operational problems
- Impacts the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of own team and its contribution to the business unit, department or sub-function
Uses tact and diplomacy to exchange information and handle sensitive issues
May be required to interact with outside customers, vendors or suppliers
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.
2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Middle East-Israel-Central-ISR,Rehovot
Job Title: Manager , Qual & GPS Engineer - (M3)
Requisition ID: 1703993
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal Only
Relocation Package: No Relocation