Applied Materials Planning Infrastructures Projects Student in Rehovot, Israel
· Technical PRS signing- 45%.
· Performing detailed analysis to support decision making- 25%
· Supporting PDC cadence and infrastructure: HC allocation process, HC and M/S AOP plan, budget tool maintenance (weekly PRS status uploads)- 30%
· B.Sc in industrial engineering or BA in finance.
· 1-2 years of experience as analyst or resource/budget planner
· Proven analytical skills and clear messaging capabilities
· A fast thinker, multi-tasking and highly independent
· Experience in semi-conductors industry –an advantage
· Experience in project management - an advantage
Primary Location: Middle East-Israel-Central-ISR,Rehovot
Job Title: Planning Infrastructures Projects Student
Requisition ID: 1704926
Shift: Day Job
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation