Applied Materials Senior Analog Designer- CV in Rehovot, Israel
Roles & Responsibilities
· Join analog development team for high performance and challenging industrial systems.
· Development of high speed low noise modules for detection, scanning and imaging.
· Technical expertise areas:
o High speed very low noise amplifiers.
o High speed low noise Trans-Impedance circuits.
o Interface circuits for analog sensors/detectors (like PMT, APD, fast video cameras)
o Experience in analog Scanners/Deflectors driving circuits (few amperes, high linearity, ..).
o Experience in high speed low noise digitizers circuits (A/Ds)
o Strong theoretical skills in analog designs ( including noise calculations)
o Experienced with analog simulations tools
o Experience in Industrial systems ( Inspection/Imaging system is an advantage)
· Very creative person. Able to come up with original solutions
· Good personal relations.
· Dedicated and high motivation
· Electronics Engineer Msc. Ph.D - an advantage
· 10 years experience in Electronics development
- Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Middle East-Israel-Central-ISR,Rehovot
Job Title: Senior Analog Designer- CV
Requisition ID: 1703641
Shift: Day Job
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation