Applied Materials Senior Digital Board Design Engineer in Rehovot, Israel
· Roles & Responsibilities:
Development of Digitalelectronic boards/modules. Advanced Digital and FPGA technology
High speed modules developmentsfor Image acquisition, processing, communication and control in Industrialapplications.
Leading developmentprojects with challenging targets of high performance and on time deliverables.
· Electronics Engineer (BSC). MSC is an advantage.
· 12 years of experience in Electronics development, at least 9 years in Digital and FPGA active development.
· Experience in leading project development or team.
· High speed Digital board design. Including fast data channels, FPGAs.
· Experience in Digital Systems (multi board/Multi cage, interfaces to computing/SW, ….).
· Experience in high speed data conversion circuits (DAC , ADC)
· Experienced in engineering aspects for digital boards and systems (PCB design for high speed, Power supplies, thermal, …)
· Experienced in simulations tools & Environment
· Experience in Industrial systems- advantage
Primary Location: Middle East-Israel-Central-ISR,Rehovot
Job Title: Senior Digital Board Design Engineer
Requisition ID: 1705060
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation