Mentor, A Siemens Business Senior Software Development Engineer - 5792 in Rehovot, Israel
Senior Software Development Engineer - 5792
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Senior Software Development Engineer - 5792
Job Location: Israel – Rehovot
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
Mentor Graphics seeks a highly motivated, experienced senior software engineer (C#) to join our R&D group in building our material management system using new designs and architectures.
Become part of a fun, challenging and unique work environment!
We are looking for people who can think quickly and execute even faster, with expertise in server-side, client-side and business logic programming.
• Full stack developer – database, business logic, UI, REST services, Web
• Participate in the full development cycle impact from requirement definitions, design, implementation, unit testing, shipping
• Participate in choosing the technology and frameworks used in our system
• Write well-tested and maintainable code
• B.Sc. or higher in Computer science with at least 3 years’ experience with .Net/C#
• Thorough knowledge in Object Oriented Programing & Design
• Familiar with Design Patterns such as MVC, MVP, and others
• Very good understanding of multithreading concepts and understanding of .NET’s concurrent programming techniques
• Technologies: Json, REST services, XML, Inversion of Control containers (e.g. Castle Windsor), HTTP, TCP
• Good knowledge in SQL and work experience with Oracle or MSSQL
• Understand and design algorithms
• Unit testing
• UI / UX
• Experience with scrum or other agile methodologies
• Excellent English; team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Independent, highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Disciplined approach to self-testing and quality assurance;strong analytical skills.