Mentor Graphics Software Development Engineer (Java) - 5939 in Rehovot, Israel
Software Development Engineer (Java) - 5939
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Development Engineer (Java)-5939
Job Location: Israel – Rehovot
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
We are looking to add top-notch people to our already talented group.We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced software engineer to join our R&D group in building our next-generation main system using new designs and architectures. This job is a temporary position – replacement for maternity leave, with a chance of permanent employment with new opportunities opening in our dynamic organization.
Become part of a fun, challenging and unique work environment.We are looking for people who can think quickly and execute even faster.
Applicants should have expertise in server-side and business logic programming.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and software building; attention to detail and an analytical mind are essential qualities.
The position is based in Rehovot Science Park.
• Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
• Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
• Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in Java language
• Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
• BSc/BA in computer science, software engineering or relevant discipline
• Must have at least 3 years of experience in Server side Java programming
• Experience with relational databases and SQL, utilizing tools such as PostgreSQL and/or SQL Server is a must
• .NET programming experience an advantage
• Spring Core framework an advantage
• Familiar with Design Patterns and Object oriented programming
• Excellent English
• Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Independent, highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
• Excellent work ethic and attention to detail.