Mentor, A Siemens Business Software QA Engineer - 6089 in Rehovot, Israel
Software QA Engineer - 6089
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software QA Engineer - 6089
Job Location: Israel – Rehovot
Job Category: Software Quality Assurance
You will be working in a highly collaborative environment, working closely with developers to deliver outstanding products. The person filling this position must be hands-on, pro-active and self-motivated. The person we are seeking has a desire to succeed and is capable of excelling in a challenging environment; an environment that requires multi-tasking and has frequently shifting priorities.
• Conduct systems, high-level integration and performance testing
• Design and verify test cases using functional requirements
• Isolate defects and perform root cause analysis
• Perform regression / verification testing
• Provide and meet time estimates for assigned deliverables
• Evaluate and suggest improvements to the software development process
• Work closely with the software developers to ensure a successful, high quality release
• program and maintain automatic testing scripts
• Create and perform test plans and test cases
• Bachelor's degree: Computer Science with specialization in Information Systems / IT
• 3 year Software QA
• Knowledge of Perl/Python scripting languages required.
• Configuration and Setting up test environments.
• Knowledge of scripting languages: cShel & batch an advantage
• Experience with multiple Operating Systems (Linux Redhat/SUSE)
• Experience in extending existing test automation frameworks an advantage
• Prior knowledge of PCB CAD/CAM Systems an advantage
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Specifically in English)
• Ability to work independently and overcome challenging problems.
• Ability to work collaboratively with a development team and contribute proactively in a positive way with all members of the project team.
• Willingness to work long hours when required.