Mentor, A Siemens Business Software Team Leader - 6079 in Rehovot, Israel
Software Team Leader - 6079
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Team Leader - 6079
Job Location: Israel – Rehovot
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
Mentor, a Siemens business, is looking for a Software Team Leader to join our Valor Division in Rehovot.
We're seeking ahighly motivated, experienced senior software engineer & technical leader to join our talented R&D group in building our next-generation system using new designs and architectures.
Applicants should have expertise in server-side and business logic programming, leading development from requirements up to production at customer sites.
Become part of a fun, challenging and unique work environment. We are looking for people who can think quickly and execute even faster.
• Technical lead of development process, development and quality assurance.
• Maintenance of legacy product when in parallel starting refactoring to create a new generation product.
• Participate in design and developing our next-generation application (server side)
• Write well-tested and maintainable code
• Must have at least 10 Years of experience in .Net programming
• Java development skills a big advantage.
• Good understanding and proven experience of Server / Client development, Communication, DB programming
• Technologies: DI, TCP/IP, SOAP, REST.
• Familiar with Design Patterns and Object oriented programming
• Thorough knowledge in OOD
• Good knowledge in SQL server and Oracle
• Excellent English
• Team leader with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Independent, highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
• Excellent work ethic and attention to detail.