EFI Demand Generation Manager in Rosh HaAyin, Israel
Demand Generation Manager
Tracking #: 3128
Location: Israel - Rosh HaAyin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
Optitex is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Demand Generation Manager to join our Marketing department. This role will be responsible for developing, implementing and optimizing integrated digital marketing campaigns to ultimately drive new revenue and accelerate growth worldwide.
The ideal candidate will thrive in tackling ambiguous business challenges, creating campaigns and programs through creative thinking and data analysis. This role will allow you to get experience working with a variety of teams, driving leads and nurturing them through various channels, so interpersonal and project management skills are a must.
The ideal candidate for this role should have experience with outbound marketing campaigns, inbound lead generation, marketing automation, re-marketing, email marketing & SEO.
- Develop integrated digital marketing campaigns that focus on driving new leads through earned and paid media, sponsored content campaigns, partner programs, and more
- Nurture leads through email and direct mail campaigns
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns, providing feedback and insights
- Perform market analysis to identify new demand gen opportunities, co-marketing partners, and industry trends
- Test and optimize corporate website and blog, landing pages and CTAs to improve conversions for all marketing channels and offers
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools to track and report on performance
- Regularly track and communicate campaign performance to key stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-6 years of B2B demand generation experience
- Proven results from demand generation campaigns and programs
- Experience measuring and reporting on campaign performance, analyzing what worked well and what didn’t
- Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, while still paying attention to detail
- Experience with SalesForce, marketing automation, and email tools required
- Demonstrable ability to manage projects successfully from request to execution, collaborating with multiple organizations and team members
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers’ businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovative digital imaging technologies.