EFI Program Manager in Rosh HaAyin, Israel
Tracking #: 3153
Location: Israel - Rosh HaAyin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, We are Nimble, and WE are Transparent…WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI Matan Israel is looking for a Program Manager within our Product and Marketing team to work on programs in our Roll-to-Roll Superwide Division with a focus on Inkjet projects related to EFI’s inkjet printing devices in our Rosh HaAyin, Israel office.
- The program manager’s primary responsibility is to define, manage, report status, and deliver the projects to which they are assigned.
- Clearly identify project scope and maintain an integrated project schedule that demonstrates the work breakdown structure and key milestones necessary to complete the project.
- The program manager leads the cross-functional team, composed of all functions, within a matrix organization structure and is able to negotiate trade-offs between cost, scope and time.
- Status management: conduct program meetings, preparation and presentation of executive dashboards and reports, continuous risk management, issues resolution, crisis management, change management and escalation management when appropriate
- Clearly, accurately and concisely able to report program status to all levels of management.
- Oversee and support use of third-party resources within development activities and manage the deliverables of these outsourcing partners.
- Effectively manage all stakeholders and their requirements to their satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 years program management and execution experience in new product development for product’s manufactured in-house, preferably technical capital-intensive equipment, multidisciplinary or digital printers.
- Experience successful leading programs involving development to bringing to full scale production products with complex system interactions and involve both hardware and software components.
- Past experience of successfully managing the program/product aspect on daily basis through active hands-on approach and strong facilitation skills.
- Past experience of managing financial tracking responsibility with non-manpower budgets for parts and equipment greater or equal to $100k Euro.
- Proficient in project planning, organizing, team motivation and delegation.
- MS Project proficient.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player and able to manage others through teamwork.
- Experience working in a highly interdependent and matrix environment, coordinating across multiple sites, functions, and time zones.
- Flexible and ability to work with tight deadlines in an ever-changing environment.
- Customer needs oriented
- English fluency.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.