EFI Technical Support Engineer in Rosh HaAyin, Israel
Technical Support Engineer
Tracking #: 2867
Location: Israel - Rosh HaAyin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
IT Support Engineer
The IT Support Engineer will Provide professional application technical support & consultation to clients. The position requires a knowledge of the Windows Operating system, old and new, with a primary focus on the installation and peripheral connectivity needed for CAD/CAM software in an office/manufacturing environment.You’ll be responsible for maintaining the systems that allow organizations to function and communicate, both internally and externally, on a daily basis.Take ownership of customer support issues and push them to resolution Provide guidance and training for support staff of all levels; execute escalation procedures when applicable, as defined by management.We are growing up fast and are looking for people who want to develop with us. We believe in a high intelligence, no ego work environment and foster collaboration as a team.
- Provide tier 1 & 2 support: act as initial escalation point for Installation & Device Management Support.
- Responsible for analyzing and responding to support tickets in adherence with SLA.
- Act as a liaison with management to inform of progress, request information, manage expectations and close out issues.
- Continually monitor and update all assigned cases in support ticket system with timely, accurate, relevant information.
- Resolve technical issues by working with Optitex Product and R&D teams.
- Lead installation, implementation and client coordination of testing fixes provided by Development for Production related issues; document work following change control Protocol.
- Maintain and expand product knowledge/expertise by learning, as necessary.
- 1 - 5 years experience in technical
- Ability to quickly learn the technical aspects needed to support the products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities to meet demands of clients
- Proactive, independent worker who work well with others.
- Must enjoy problem solving, a significant part of the job
- Experienced Pattern Maker /Fashion Designer / Textile Engineer -Advantage
- Prior experience in supporting customers of CAD/CAM software applications - Advantage
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers’ businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovative digital imaging technologies.