Nike Accounts Payable Accountant in Tel Aviv, Israel
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
As an Accounts Payable Accounting in Nike’s Herzeliya office, you will be a part of the Accounting team for our Wholesale business and will:
• Responsible for Accounts Payable for Israel, ensuring alignment with local country regulations, as well as corporate and regional documentation and reporting needs
• Prepare vendor payments in accordance with payment terms and policies
• Administrate the vendor accounts reconciliation process
• Perform bank reconciliations
Qualifications • We are looking for a bookkeeper with at least 2 years of experience
• Position is specialist level, no subordinates, reporting to Accounting manager
• Experience with international transactions in a large, multinational consumer products company is highly desirable
• Experience in retail/wholesale sector is an asset.
• Bookkeeper type 2 or 3 (required)
• Ability to work effectively within cross-functional teams
• Ability to work collaboratively with multi-cultural business partners and stakeholders
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• English at a level high enough to both correspond and converse with ease, Native Hebrew.
• Willingness to work full time hours as well as extended hours during month end close
• Quick learner, adaptable to change, curious and inquisitive
• Preference to a candidate with knowledge/experience working on SAP R/3.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00334849
Location: Israel-Tel Aviv-Tel Aviv
Job Category: Finance, Corporate Services