Nike Field Sales Representative in Tel Aviv, Israel
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Sales partners with retailers — from a football specialty store in Rome to a Macy’s department store in New York — to deliver the products, experiences and brand stories that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It starts with the best sales team in the industry: Nike Sales employees keenly understand consumers, the marketplaces and Nike products. They collaborate with Nike Marketing, Merchandising and Product teams to create sales assortments for each season. The Sales teams’ expertise and retail mindset ignites and sustains a focus on information, inspiration and connection to accelerate the growth of NIKE, Inc.
Positon is based in Nike Israel office located in Hertzelia-Pituach.
• Develop strong customer relationships, address customers’ partnership needs, identify new consumer opportunities, and build profitable assortment plans by knowing the products, the account environment and Nike strategy.
• Responsible for driving profitable growth
• Work with different functions including: sales, Category Sales, Customer Service, logistics, finance and other functions in the organization.
• Confirm and track orders across multiple seasons; staying current on product updates.
• Evaluating accounts’ retail sales performance; building product assortments and forecasting sales plans
• Understanding competitor and market trends.
• Achieve quality/quantity sales targets.
• Proactively communicate account issues & opportunities, product feedback, and other important market insights.
• Analyze and build reports and account market plans.
• Visit accounts, knowing the retail floor and the market.
• Ability to work with big accounts and managing a yearly budget.
• Work in a team environment .
• A high aptitude for problem solving and finding mutually beneficial solutions for NIKE and our retail partners
• Ability to travel at least 4 times a year
Qualifications • Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing.
• 3+ years of work experience in at least one / several of the following areas:
• Retail Store Management
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to elicit information, actively listen, negotiation skills, and successfully resolve conflicts.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
• Proven track record of working within a team and with other internal stakeholders to deliver business results and create team success
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
• Ability to prepare, plan, and deliver persuasive product presentation
• Ability to interpret data to inform sound business decisions
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• High Business Planning experience
• High presentation and facilitation skills.
• High level of English required.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00331354
Location: Israel-Tel Aviv-Tel Aviv
Job Category: Sales, Europe Sales