Google Security Manager, Physical Security in Tel Aviv Yafo, Israel
From keeping Googler’s safe and secure to managing disruptive events, the ability to anticipate, deter, detect, and act are the pillars of Google’s Global Security and Resiliency Services (GSRS) team. As a member of GSRS you will help develop a culture where safety, security and resiliency are integrated into every facet of Google, including the creative process. You will help us continually identify, evaluate and monitor enterprise risks that could affect business activities and provide business leaders the information they need to make critical decisions. You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams to create innovative strategies and develop best in class programs that drive sustainable effectiveness.
Your role will be to coordinate and assist the Regional Security Manager on physical security and safety matters. Security and safety includes, but not limited to, guard force management, security response and services, access control, CCTV systems, investigations, risk/threat assessments, executive protection, event security and safety management.
Just as Google products always focus on the user, Google offices focus on the Googler. From state-of-the-art green construction projects to maintaining our resident T. Rex skeleton (named Stan), the Real Estate and Workplace Services team builds environments that keep Googlers feeling inspired and energized. We're a team of inquisitive and enthusiastic real estate, construction and facilities operations professionals that are constantly searching for new ways to improve workplace efficiency and make Google a great place to come to work everyday.
- Have core responsibility for security operations in Israel and regionally in support of the EMEA GSRS team.
- Assist with implementing performance of corporate safety and security standards, policies and practices; daily operations of security and safety vendors providing services, life-safety systems, training, drills, ergonomics, investigations and risk assessment.
- Liaise with Emergency Services such as law enforcement and the Fire Service, as they relate to daily operations.
- Partner closely with and offer guidance and consultation to Facility and Operations Management and provide security/risk advice and guidance to Site Leadership.
- Lead efforts to inform protocols and practices to assess and mitigate potential risks to Google. Coordinate with security counterparts to make risk-based recommendations about posture and resource allocation.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write English and Hebrew fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience implementing investigative tactics including interviewing and documentation.
- Experience working on international programs.
- Multi-disciplinary approach toward security management, with working/specialist knowledge in physical security, security management, risk management, incident handling, crisis management, investigations, information security, amongst other disciplines.
- Working knowledge of intelligence or counterterrorism programs.
- General knowledge of laws and practices of investigations and safety.
- High ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information; excellent judgment, discretion and diplomacy.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.