Google Software Engineering Intern 2018 in Tel Aviv Yafo, Israel
Applications are due by November 30th, 2017 at 11:59pm IST. Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and it's in your best interests to apply early. All hiring will be completed by February 2018.
Thank you for your patience while we consider your application.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel; Haifa, Israel
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Devise and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google's product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related technical field. Typically within 6-12 months of completing a Bachelor's, Master's degree or PhD.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C++, Python or Go.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environment, and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.