Google Technical Specialist, Ads, Google Technical Services in Tel Aviv Yafo, Israel
Google Technical Services Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
In this role, you will lead and execute projects supporting clients who use platforms such as the DoubleClick suite of products, AdX, Search & Display. These projects will include technical assistance on business pitches, product implementations, product upgrades, and custom solutions. You will work on multiple projects concurrently, either independently or on small teams.
You'll have demonstrated technical aptitude and an in-depth industry knowledge which you'll use to persistently explore and uncover technical solutions to complex business scenarios.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Support and and partner with Sales, in order to provide technical and functional needs assessments for clients.
- Create a smooth and optimized cross-product experience for the client, ensuring excellent service and consulting.
- Maintain relationships with agencies, advertisers and clients, providing a solutions-oriented service from a technical and functional perspective.
- Manage reactive client issues sent to Technical Services Associate teams and act as a point of escalation when support teams need assistance.
- Manage activities including workshops with multiple agencies and advertiser stakeholders to surface and match business needs with the platform's functionality, training plans, tagging and reporting implementation consultancy and implementation project management.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in a client-facing technical service environment.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Hebrew fluently and idiomatically.
- Knowledge of the Online Advertising/Ad-serving industry.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and present them to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.