Title: Civil Engineer (Tel Aviv, Israel)
Job Number: 17400000348
Tetra Tech, a leader in consulting, engineering, environmental science and technical services worldwide has a challenging and immediate opportunity for a highly motivated professional in our growing Pro-telligent business unit. We are a diverse company, embracing talented individuals with expertise in project management, subject matter, global health, engineering, construction, safety, security, and information technology. Our strength lies in collectively teaming together to provide integrated services delivering the best solutions to meet our clients' needs locally and around the world.
PRO-telligent, A TetraTech Company, is seeking an experienced Cleared Civil Engineer for a U.S. Department of State project in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- The Cleared Civil Engineer will be performing technical inspections of civil and structural work.
- The Civil Engineer is responsible for monitoring the construction contractor's quality control program and for reviewing project drawings to ensure compliance.
- Selected individual will observe onsite construction and determine if construction elements are being installed, formed, and executed properly.
- The Civil Engineer will monitor construction progress vis-à-vis the project schedule and submit weekly progress reports with recommendations based on the technical review of project documents and field inspections.
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum of a Final Secret clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from a U.S. institution, or ABET-certified foreign institution. Or a current Professional Engineer (PE) license supersedes this education requirement.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Civil Engineer on Vertical Construction Projects
- Ability to read design/construction drawings and be able to understand design narratives and calculations
- Ability to review engineering shop drawings and determine if construction contractor has complied with final design parameters.
- Prior work on overseas projects is preferred but not mandatory.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer a competitive full range compensation package including; company subsidized medical, vision, dental and prescription coverage; company paid life insurance and long-term disability; 401 (k); employee stock purchase plan and so much more!
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, for immediate consideration submit your resume to http://www.tetratech.com/. Please mention the position you are applying for in your cover letter and include salary requirements.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Please visit our website at http://www.tetratech.com/ to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
If you are disabled and need assistance with your job application process, please fax the position you are applying for to: 703-414-5593.