Citi DevOps Engineer in Israel
Primary Location: Israel,Tel Aviv
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17042779
Experienced DevOps Engineer for Human 2 Human Group
The DevOps engineer is a critical part of our engineering organization and serves as a technical lead on strategic-, infrastructure-related projects. He will be responsible to provide tools, insight and direction to RandD teams, including release management, automation, configuration, use of source code management systems, code build systems, automatic deployment and monitoring.
Job responsibilities include:
• Manage and maintain multiple big data clusters (Cloudera)
• Design and drive implementation of a fully-automated development process, from the individual developer’s environment all the way to production.
• Continuous integration/deployment
• Automatic provisioning tools
• Automatic and measurable KPIs for quality
• Monitoring tools
• Evangelize best-practices and tools in software development and continuous deployment processes
• Maintain infrastructure and application versioning systems
What’s in it for me?
• Broad exposure to cutting edge technologies on a wide spectrum of platforms
• Exposure to the growing community of engineers in the financial software area
Experience and Qualifications
• B.Sc. in Computer science (or equivalent)
• Extensive years in proven hands-on software engineering or DevOps
• Experience in hadoop cluster management - mandatory
• Expert in Linux/Unix – mandatory
• Strong programming skills – mandatory
• Scripting skills (Bash, Python, etc)
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
• Independent and self-learner, motivated to learn new technologies
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer