Citi Frontend Web Developer for Entrepreneur in Residence Team in Israel
Primary Location: Israel,Tel Aviv
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17042487
Citi is running a strategic Innovation Lab in Tel Aviv, developing advanced financial technology products in a dynamic ‘start-up like’ environment.
The CTO group seeks an experienced developer for an ‘Entrepreneur in Residence’ team. The team is responsible for incubating and maturing projects in Citi, from idea to delivery. You will work closely with a product manager, a UX lead and another developers to implement innovative solutions for financial problems that require intensive user interaction.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career and work in projects through all stages of the life cycle, and use state of the art technology.
What’s in it for me?
• Help us change and innovate in a corporate environment
• Join a rapidly growing innovation lab and work on a green field project
• Experiment with cutting edge technologies and define organizational best practices
• Master a highly required skill and learn from the lab’s strong engineering team
• Work with Wall street’s top professional traders and join a rapidly growing FinTech community
• Work in an environment which encourages and promotes personal development and professional growtha
Experience and Qualifications
• Hands on experience in developing client side web applications
• Experience in HTML5 / CSS3
• Experience with Angular 2 or React, TypeScript , Recent ECMAScript versions
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent - advantage
• Server side experience – big advantage
• Fast learner, who’s motivated, curious and passionate about technology
• Ability to work independently and proactively come up with innovative solutions
• Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Hebrew and English
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer