EFI Senior Software Engineer in Israel
Senior Software Engineer
Tracking #: 2710
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Inkjet Business Unit in our Israel office.
- Technical leadership within internal software group (2 – 4 engineers) in the development, deployment and maintenance of integrated solutions, desktop applications, electronics systems, device drivers, middleware and motion systems.
- Utilize the latest technologies, architectures, and tools to enhance software reliability, reusability and increase productivity.
- Design and implement application level components of data and control management, image processing for super wide format printers using object oriented technologies.
- Expert level experience developing in C or C++ on Windows environment
- Proven experience architecting and designing software solutions for complex hardware systems
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience with multithreaded applications
Expert level experience in AT LEAST one of the following
Applications and UI Framework (MFC, Qt)
- Real time systems
- Motion Control Systems
Knowledge in Digital-printing and/or Pre-press
- Experience with image data and image processing techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate field (Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, etc.)
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.