Amazon.com Emulation/Validation Engineer in Yokneam, Israel
Annapurna Labs is a semiconductor company established by semiconductor industry veterans and is now part of Amazon Web Services . We are developing leading edge products, manufactured on leading edge technologies. We offer a dynamic, open, teamwork environment operating at high pace mode.
Exciting opportunity to join Amazon in developing its next generation products for the cloud market.
We are looking for talented people to join the Pre-silicon Verification team focusing on working on system level and using emulation technologies.
Position can be located in the north (Yokneam , moving to Haifa in a few months ) or in the Center ( Hod-Hashsaron)
· Electrical/Computer Science engineer with GPA of: > 85
· 4-10 years of experience with RTL verification and/or Post-Si Validation
· Good understanding and knowledge of object oriented programming concepts
· Knowledge in the following programming languages
Experience / Knowledge in Keywords - an advantage
· Knowledge and understanding of CPU Arch, SoC, Fabric
· Knowledge and understanding of Storage and Communication protocols (PCIe, SATA, Ethernet ).
· Knowledge of Hardware verification concepts and tools (UVM , Coverage Driven verification)
· Experience in Embedded SW (Ansi-C, Linux drivers, FirmWare validation)
· Scripting language (Perl/Bash/TCl/Python)
· Experince with emulation platforms / FPGA
AMZR Req ID: 487881
External Company URL: www.amazon.com