IBM Cybercrime Research Team Leader - Trusteer in GIVATAYIM, Israel
Trusteer, IBM Security labs in Tel-Aviv, is seeking a passionate and bright individual that wll lead the research of Malware activity in order to develop the company's detection capabilities.
As a research team lead, you will manage a team of 5, in charge of research of various client-side attacks, including malware attacks, various eFraud methods and techniques applied in the financial industry and incorporate research results into the products, as Security updates and new features.
The team also develops systems and tools that improve our methodology and intelligence, the development is very diverse and includes automation, data mining, simulation and machine learning.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Experience managing people in a relevant position.
• Web protocols and standards (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, DNS)
• Scripting and programming experience
• Strong analytical and program solving skills
• At least 3 years of relevant industry experience
• Dynamic, fast learner and versatile individual, willing to learn and explore new territories
• Willing to work in a demanding, high pressure environment
• Very good English skills
• Good communication skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.