IBM Software Developer Cyber security - Trusteer in GIVATAYIM, Israel
Trusteer, part of IBM Security group, is seeking a SW developer for the IBM Trusteer's cyber security R&D group. As a Cyber security SW Developer you shall take a significant part in the design and development of a high scale, cutting edge anti-fraud software security solution for enterprise level customers around the world.
IBM® Trusteer Pinpoint™ Detect now incorporates behavioral biometrics capabilities, patented analytics and machine learning for real-time cognitive fraud detection. Check it out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G8ZUJw1tC4
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Knowledge in Lua / Ruby / Python
• Linux experience
• Experience in developing server-side, DB-backend applications
• Strong problem-solving skills are required along with the ability to work independently
• Good writing and communication skills, orderly, responsible.
• BSc in CS or similar
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Past working experience in a security related team or company - an advantage
• Past working experience in data intensive / high scale - an advantage
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.