General Electric AME Manager - Haifa in Haifa, Israel
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Manager will be responsible for developing and deploying advanced manufacturing methods in their assigned area across the Global Supply Chain driving process and product quality rigor. As a subject mater expert, they will provide technical leadership for the production teams, and drive manufacturing excellence through new processes and methods that will improve safety, reduce product cost and improve product quality.
• Coordinating and overseeing design transfer activities for NPI programs.
• Ensuring regulatory compliance through Qualification & Validation. Responsible for ensuring rigor in determining processes requiring validation, development of plans and analysis criteria, execution and final analysis and acceptance.
• Ensure early focus on manufacturability in NPI programs. Drive rigor in process capability assessment, process layout, tooling and equipment development and QMS Design Transfer execution
• Ensure the use of Six Sigma and Lean for continuous improvement and in new product programs.
• Work with manufacturing leadership to identify and resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment and product design.
• Monitor and improve productivity, while ensuring all customer commitments are met in a timely, quality and cost-conscious manner.
• Recognized as a key manufacturing technology leader across the Global Supply Chain, demonstrating strong communication and influencing skills.
• Lead initiatives with wide business impact. Ensure consistent and effective deployment across the Global Supply Chain.
Bachelors of Science in Engineering or related field (Science)
Minimum of 5 years of industrial experience in a manufacturing environment.
Demonstrated experience owning production processes, and growing capability, yield and quality.
Strong Six Sigma skills in DMAIC
Strong communication Skills, written and verbal.
Demonstrated ability to develop metrics and consolidate /distill data for both upward and horizontal interpretation.
Good Strategic Thinker; Strong Influencing Skills; Resourceful and Inclusive. Comfortable working thru pushback.
Experience working with global teams
People Leader proven experience
10+ years industrial experience in Manufacturing Engineering
6-sigma DMAIC BB/MBB certified
Experiences in HLA and Process Intensive manufacturing
Product and Process Development experience
Solid working knowledge of GEHC QMS procedures for GMP
Experienced owning business initiatives and driving behavior of large teams
Experienced developing tools and templates
Demonstrated program or project management skills
Working knowledge of GEHC IT Tools and Mfg Systems.
Experience developing SW requirements and supporting SW developments
Willing to travel internationally and domestically up to 10% of the time
Locations: Israel; Haifa