IBM Procurement Operations- Student Position in PETACH TIKVA, Israel
Procurement Operations- Student Position
IBM is looking for a student for the Procurement department.
· Working with suppliers.
· Working on documentation and IBM purchasing systems.
· Administrative assistance with purchasing tasks.
· Data collecting and reporting.
· Currently a student towards first or second degree, with at least 1.5 years to graduation.
· Availability to work up to 80% position.
· Excellent written and spoken English.
· Proficiency in MS-Office applications.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Multitasking, high level prioritization capability.
· Independent time management as well as team player.
· Experience working in an high-tech/global organization- advantage.
· Knowledge in the procurement area or similar- advantage.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Currently a student towards first or second degree, with at least 1.5 years to graduation.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Experience working in an high-tech/global organization- advantage.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.